Purpose of the data protection declaration
- The website https://www.adventurent.ch/, https://www.adventu.rent/ und https://www.adventurent.org/ (hereinafter referred to as the "adventurent website") is operated by adventurent, a brand of Panik Room Games GmbH in Zurich (hereinafter referred to as "adventurent"). Data protection and privacy is of the utmost importance to adventurent.
- This data protection declaration explains adventurent's handling of personal data and in particular, which personal data of visitors to the adventurent website (hereinafter referred to as "user") is processed and for what purposes the processing of this data takes place by adventurent. It further describes how collected personal data can be checked, corrected or deleted.
adventurent respects the user's privacy and will not collect any personal data (such as name, address, email address) unless the user voluntarily provides it (in particular first name, surname, address, mobile number, email address and VAT number) or it is collected automatically through cookies.
- When the user visits the adventurent website, information may automatically be stored on his/her computer. This is done in the form of so-called "cookies" or a similar file which adventurent uses in various ways, for example to get to know the preferences of visitors towards the adventurent website, allowing us to improve the adventurent website and the user experience.
- Most browsers allow you to delete cookies, prevent their installation or generate a warning before installing a cookie. Further information can be found in the instructions of your browser.
- adventurent will use the automatically stored information exclusively for statistical evaluations and, in particular, will not associate it with any personal data provided to adventurent.
Use of personal data
adventurent may use data transmitted by the user to adventurent as follows:
- For the creation of a user account and for the other fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- For marketing purposes, in particular to better understand the needs of users and to improve adventurent's services;
- To do business with the user. For this purpose, adventurent may also send the data transmitted by the user to sales and cooperation partners of adventurent both nationally and internationally. The data is shared strictly on a need to know basis and will not be provided to any third parties who are not involved in the rental process.
- Access to personal data is strictly limited to those employees and sales and cooperation partners who need to know this data. adventurent will never sell or otherwise market personal data to third parties.
Data security measures
- adventurent has security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information and personal data.
- The user is aware that transmissions over the Internet are not always secure. As soon as adventurent has received the transmitted information, it will adequately secure it in its systems.
User Data Rights
- The user may request adventurent to send him a copy of the personal data which concern him or to provide him with information on its use at any time. Furthermore, adventurent will correct or delete any user data at any time at the request of the user. The user can reach the responsible office as follows:
- Panik Room Games GmbH, Löwenstrasse 67, 8006 Zurich, Switzerland
- Email: hello[at]adventurent.ch
- adventurent may charge the user a reasonable processing fee for its activities.
Changes and adaptations to the data protection declaration
adventurent reserves the right to adapt this data protection declaration at any time within the framework of legal requirements.
Accessing the data protection declaration
The user can access, download, save or print this data protection declaration at any time.